- 06-23-2014, 09:37 AM #2
- 255 Posts
Re: How do I connect Galaxy S5 as a media device to the Apple Macbook Air? (to copy stuff to MicroSD
However, I can't figure out how to drag/drop files/folders from within the MicroSD care inside my S5.
For example, there are several random photos at the root of my MicroSD card. I wanted to drag them into a new folder named "My Photos" but I couldn't. I ended up having to copy them to the MacBook Air and then from the Macbook Air back to the phone.
- By jnyvio in forum LG G FlexReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2014, 11:00 AM
- By Hello Evelina in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:14 PM
- By darryjr in forum LG G2Replies: 23Last Post: 06-30-2014, 06:53 PM
- By Roger Skepple in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 06-23-2014, 07:38 PM
- By Caleb10E in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:17 PM