Emails won't delete - keep coming back as new!
Please, help! I want to rip my hair out over this & the same thing happened from time to time on my S2. Every time I delete emails, they come back like 4-5 times. I have to delete them multiple times a day before they stay deleted. It doesn't matter if I delete them from my actual Gmail account on my PC, they still keep coming back. It also happens if I go from a WiFi area, to a non-WiFi area. It is SO ANNOYING. And, to make matters worse, I have 3 email accounts linked to my phone, which are all needed for work, so this just confuses me so many times during the day. I cannot work like this for one more second.
Does anyone have the same issue? Is there a solution?
Thanks in advance, everyone!
- 06-23-2014, 01:27 PM #2
Re: Emails won't delete - keep coming back as new!
I've not experienced this problem but it has been discussed in another thread a short while back. Here's a link to that thread, it seems post #14 in the thread was the solution found at that time.
Deleted emails reappear
- 07-08-2015, 07:57 AM #4
- 01-01-2016, 09:05 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:44 AM
- By gloriarood in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:08 AM
- By anonymous-bot in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:35 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Linkd900 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:54 AM