Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Adding Multiple PDF files from box.com to an Email

Hello,

This is my first post on Android Central. To be honest I cannot believe that I am actually here after years on CrackBerry. I just switched over from my Z10 to an S5 and am loving it and not looking back so far.

I was wondering if there was an easier way to complete a task I am currently doing. Sorry for the newbie question, again, I am new here.

I have all my business files saved on my computer at the office using my box.com account. All my files are synced to that account so I can access them on my device.

I downloaded ES File Explorer app to be able to access my box.com account on my S5 to attach files to an email. I am only able to attach one file at a time doing it this way.

Is there an easier way to attach files to an email from my box.com account? And can I attach multiple items at once?

I have tried to search the "My Files" section but I was unable to find the box.com files. Also, I was able to find the box.com file when I clicked "Images" when trying to attach a file, however, after trying to attach the file to the email it wouldn't work and told me the file was incompatible.

Through the box.com app I am only able to share the link and not able to attach the files to an email.

Thank you.