- 91 Posts
Battery problem on my GS5
Hi guys! It's been a week since I bought my GS5 (SM-G900H , , the octa core one )
At first, I hadn't any problem with the battery, And it lasted at least 8, 9 hours , But now it's been reducing, I have been only using my device for 30 minutes, and its battery percentage reduced to 87 percent! Is there any problems with that?! I didn't charged my phone to full at first when I unboxed it ,
And in the battery setting , It's written 2 hours to the complete reduce of battery!
It's strange, isn't it?!
- 06-25-2014, 01:49 AM #2
Re: Battery problem on my GS5
Welcome to Android Central! Have you looked through the phone's battery saving options?
These articles might be useful:
Top tips for saving battery life on the Samsung Galaxy S5 | Android Central
- By CurtisGamer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2014, 04:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 01:44 PM
- By Linda Linford in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 01:10 AM
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:50 PM