Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ibcop
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Blue Verizon Galaxy S5?

Anyone able to get a Blue Galaxy S5 from Verizon?

Did they already come and go or have they not been released yet?

Thank!s!

Global Posts
    4,531 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Blue Verizon Galaxy S5?

Quote Originally Posted by doctorg23 View Post
    Anyone able to get a Blue Galaxy S5 from Verizon?

Did they already come and go or have they not been released yet?

Thank!s!
    Not released on Verizon. You may be able to buy a blue battery door though - that's the only difference.

Posted via Android Central App
    "In God we trust....all others we investigate".

"Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol".
    bembol likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Would developers or any others have one? I saw one listed with the verizon logo for sale online.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

No responses?

Quote Originally Posted by doctorg23 View Post
    No responses?
    I haven't seen a blue S5 from Verizon.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I'm using my blue S5 from Verizon right now! I upgraded from the RAZR Maxx about 2 weeks ago. At the last minute, I decided to check out a Precision Wireless (Premium) while on my way to the corporate Verizon store for my son's upgrade. I almost left when I saw the only phones activated were the Samsungs. I wanted to compare the S5, G2 and One M8. The salesman was very helpful and courteous. He opened the OneM8 so my son could see how the screen looked turned on! After realizing the price of the S5 was more than it was online, I said I would wait on my upgrade and just get my son's HTC. The salesman said he could see if I'd qualify to put 20% down on both devices and have 3 months to pay it off with no interest. The special was going to end after father's day. I was able to keep my 4 GB of data . My son was able to get 6 GB for $30.00 a month - a downgrade from the unlimited. My bill would stay the same as before. I didn't have to do that shared data plan! Gold, black and (turquoise) blue - all black screens, we're the colors I could choose from. I chose blue for something different. I bought a clear case. We have 14 days to decide if we like them. We both get $100.00 rebates also! I was told when the phones are listed cheaper on line, there's other fees added. So it all works out to be about the same in the long run. So far I am very happy with my choice. My son is too. The only problem I ever had with buying from a smaller Verizon store, was when I had to deal with asurion and Verizon's customer service over the phone didn't have any record of me paying insurance. I made sure everything was clear over the phone before I even walked through a Verizon door, corporate or not. (My data plan was noted on my account beforehand I was NOT to get the family share plan).