- 29 Posts
Music to car through usb
I was wondering if there was any way to play music from the phone to the car through the usb. I like to play my songs from pvstar, but the quality isn't that great via Bluetooth. Especially since the audio is streamed as well.
Is there any way to make this work? Something I can purchase to enable this feature if Anything?
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
- 06-28-2014, 12:15 AM #2
- 06-28-2014, 12:35 AM #3
- 06-28-2014, 05:17 PM #4
- 06-28-2014, 07:21 PM #5
Re: Music to car through usb
You can control any music app and play music via usb.
I play Pandora via USB on my s5, and can skip songs with my steering wheel.
Your radio has to support the usb function.
I have a Ford focus with sync audio.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-28-2014, 09:24 PM #6
- By msatlas in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2015, 10:07 AM
- By Saren Meserkhani in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 16Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:51 PM
- By ahaxton in forum Android WearReplies: 11Last Post: 06-30-2014, 06:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:00 PM