Downloading a update right now.

U4icLab

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
This isn't the update from last month is it? I'm AT&T also, but show no update... :/

Posted via Android Central App

U4icLab

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I don't know. I could be. I just picked up this new phone at at&t today.

Yep...that's an update from a while ago (if on ATT). Hopefully they'll release yet another one soon to bring things up to speed.

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I read last week that version 4.4.3 was coming out at the end of this month. May be is that one ? I have been checking mine TMobile and nothing yet.

dkjames71

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, yep WiFi calling and texting. Boooo😞.
I guess I'll give it a whirl when I visit the in-laws in Iowa where cell signal is weak or non existing. Has anyone checked it out yet?

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
This is probably a really dumb question but what exactly is "wifi calling"? My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is a wifi only tablet. Are you saying with the appropriate software update, a wifi only tablet could make phone calls? Probably not but I had to ask :D

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
This is probably a really dumb question but what exactly is "wifi calling"? My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is a wifi only tablet. Are you saying with the appropriate software update, a wifi only tablet could make phone calls? Probably not but I had to ask :D
It allows the S5 (and other models of phones) to use WiFi for calling and texting. For your tablet, there are apps you can get to do WiFi calling and texting, Talkatone was good and worked with Google Voice but they changed that, so now you have to get a number (and a subscription I believe) through Talkatone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton