Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default can the S-View flip cover protect the edges or corners if the S5 is dropped?

can the S-View flip cover protect the edges or corners if the S5 is dropped?

also, will the cover/back just popped out completely, if dropped at certain angles or with enough force?

thank you in advance for your replies!

Default Re: can the S-View flip cover protect the edges or corners if the S5 is dropped?

Yep! It protects the corner of the phone.
    When my phone dropped, the Sview case didn't pop out.
    I don't recommend it, tho. The Sview windows doesn't have any special feature, and for every work u gonna do, u have to open up the case. Even for reading messages and notifications !

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: can the S-View flip cover protect the edges or corners if the S5 is dropped?

Technically yes however when I dropped it the case just fell off anyway and ended up with a tiny mark on the bezel. I've gone back to a metal bumper because the S view case makes the phone annoying to use in my opinion, and also obviously doesnt really protect it. It was a drop from literally a foot of the ground as i was bending down at the time