- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is there any program for the PC to see the file size of the contents of the phone?
On my old phone, i was able to see the file structure and size of the files by connecting the phone to the PC and using a program like WinDirStat. This made it simple to find out which files were taking up the most space and be able to decide which to delete. With the S5, I can't do that. The phone just shows up as a mobile device on the computer with no drive letter assigned, so the program can no longer see whats in it.
Does anyone know of any workaround or a different program to use to do what I want to do?
- 06-28-2014, 12:49 PM #2
Re: Is there any program for the PC to see the file size of the contents of the phone?
Use the My Files App on the s5. Go to View Mode and select Details. Size of all files will show there. You can view, move or delete files as you want.
- By yasmoo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 07-10-2014, 03:35 PM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:20 AM
- By Sydney Rodrigues in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2014, 02:17 AM
- By viper31573 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:09 AM