Lock screen media buttons not responding
If I have my music playing, be it from pandora, the default music app, or any other app, the pause button on the lock screen is useless. I press it and it doesn't do anything, so I go into the app and pause it there, only to have it start playing again because I pressed "pause" on the lock screen 10 seconds ago. This is very annoying. Is anyone able to replicate this issue and come up with a solution?
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 11:41 PM
- By brianpmccullough in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Darren Hughes1 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 05:24 AM
- By NeonZX in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:29 AM