- 76 Posts
The last few days my phone on the Sprint network has been mostly on 3g. I do the airplane mode toggle to get on to 4g but it doesn't stay on 4g long. Is anyone else experiencing this? Maybe it's coincidence that after the WiFi calling update this has screwed up the 3g 4g handling? I think my question was answered on another thread. Well if anyone wants to add info feel free. Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-28-2014, 01:07 PM #2
Re: Chicagoland 3g/4g
You already have a thread about this and the question was answered there - http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3736181
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By AC Question in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 10:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:16 PM
- By mc4nam in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:40 AM
- By duoplot in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 08:22 PM