Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can anyone confirm this bug?

About the only issue I've had since getting the phone that I'm really waiting for a software fix to is often if I zoom into a Web page I can't tap a link until I first move the page, nothing happens when I tap a link. So for example I'm on a forum and zoom in to see the text larger but then tap a link and it doesn't register. I have to first slightly pan the page in any direction than I can tap links. I've tested this with the built in browser and Dolphin, which is my main browser.

Rev.

Default Re: Can anyone confirm this bug?

I can't remember if I tried that or not.

I have since made CM Browser my default browser. It is the fastest Android browser I have come across and is free of a lot of junk that others have bulked up on.

I like it because you can set the TEXT SIZE to your liking.

However, it does not seem to have pinch & spread capabilities. Must be part of that non-bulk that makes it so fast.

For forums, I use TapaTalk or an app supplied by the forum.
    Verizon Galaxy S5

Global Posts
    8,118 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Can anyone confirm this bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev2010 View Post
    About the only issue I've had since getting the phone that I'm really waiting for a software fix to is often if I zoom into a Web page I can't tap a link until I first move the page, nothing happens when I tap a link. So for example I'm on a forum and zoom in to see the text larger but then tap a link and it doesn't register. I have to first slightly pan the page in any direction than I can tap links. I've tested this with the built in browser and Dolphin, which is my main browser.

Rev.
    Are you tapping right away for waiting a second or two? What about other browsers, such as Chrome? Does it also do that with those? Not trying to suggest that you use something else, but you might want to check if it's happening with other browsers as well.