Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Greg C
  • 1 Post By AZgl1500
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S5p & S5m

Samsung needs to do like iPhone did, They need to make a S5 with metal around the outside , and make one with the Plastic cover like they have now.
    The S5p would be the one like the S5 now. You can remove the rear cover and put a SD card in or change the battery. This model is the cheaper model.

Then they need to make a S5M with a medal ring around it like a lot of people has been wanting.
    The S5M cost more like the iPhone 5S cost more.

And you need a special set of tool to take it apart just like the iPhone to change the battery or to put a SD card in.
    And makes the people wanting a metal band around the phone.

What do you think.

All I can say is I got my S5 when it came out like april 11 as my 1st Samsung Galaxy phone.
    Sure have enjoyed it.

Global Posts
    1,844 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

Default Re: S5p & S5m

Quote Originally Posted by cardboard60 View Post
    Samsung needs to do like iPhone did, They need to make a S5 with metal around the outside , and make one with the Plastic cover like they have now.
    The S5p would be the one like the S5 now. You can remove the rear cover and put a SD card in or change the battery. This model is the cheaper model.

Then they need to make a S5M with a medal ring around it like a lot of people has been wanting.
    The S5M cost more like the iPhone 5S cost more.

And you need a special set of tool to take it apart just like the iPhone to change the battery or to put a SD card in.
    And makes the people wanting a metal band around the phone.

What do you think.

All I can say is I got my S5 when it came out like april 11 as my 1st Samsung Galaxy phone.
    Sure have enjoyed it.
    I think Samsung and every other Android device manufacturer needs to continue staying far away from anything Apple does.
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.

Default Re: S5p & S5m

Quote Originally Posted by Greg C View Post
    I think Samsung and every other Android device manufacturer needs to continue staying far away from anything Apple does.
    I agree, and the devil with metal.

it is a waste of money and makes the phone more susceptible to damage when dropped.

Plastic is far more likely to survive a crash.

I have a Galaxy S that gave me 3 years service and never had a case on it. It has survived many a fall to tile and concrete floors during its' life and no scratches or broken parts on it. It is still working just fine. Just out of date technologically.
    Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day using ART

Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
    MacroDroid > Scrn off=Wifi Data OFF > Scrn on=WiFi Data ON
    Greg C likes this.