- 57 Posts
S5p & S5m
Samsung needs to do like iPhone did, They need to make a S5 with metal around the outside , and make one with the Plastic cover like they have now.
The S5p would be the one like the S5 now. You can remove the rear cover and put a SD card in or change the battery. This model is the cheaper model.
Then they need to make a S5M with a medal ring around it like a lot of people has been wanting.
The S5M cost more like the iPhone 5S cost more.
And you need a special set of tool to take it apart just like the iPhone to change the battery or to put a SD card in.
And makes the people wanting a metal band around the phone.
What do you think.
All I can say is I got my S5 when it came out like april 11 as my 1st Samsung Galaxy phone.
Sure have enjoyed it.
- 06-29-2014, 12:51 AM #2If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 06-29-2014, 12:51 PM #3
- 1,449 Posts
Re: S5p & S5m
it is a waste of money and makes the phone more susceptible to damage when dropped.
Plastic is far more likely to survive a crash.
I have a Galaxy S that gave me 3 years service and never had a case on it. It has survived many a fall to tile and concrete floors during its' life and no scratches or broken parts on it. It is still working just fine. Just out of date technologically.Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day using ART
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid > Scrn off=Wifi Data OFF > Scrn on=WiFi Data ON
- By Roodog2k in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:28 AM
- By dlknight in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 12:11 AM
- By dman76 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 12Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:56 PM
- By johnmcd348 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2014, 09:11 PM
- By keri2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:15 PM