Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Greg C
  • 1 Post By AZgl1500
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S5p & S5m

Samsung needs to do like iPhone did, They need to make a S5 with metal around the outside , and make one with the Plastic cover like they have now.
    The S5p would be the one like the S5 now. You can remove the rear cover and put a SD card in or change the battery. This model is the cheaper model.

Then they need to make a S5M with a medal ring around it like a lot of people has been wanting.
    The S5M cost more like the iPhone 5S cost more.

And you need a special set of tool to take it apart just like the iPhone to change the battery or to put a SD card in.
    And makes the people wanting a metal band around the phone.

What do you think.

All I can say is I got my S5 when it came out like april 11 as my 1st Samsung Galaxy phone.
    Sure have enjoyed it.

Default Re: S5p & S5m

Quote Originally Posted by cardboard60 View Post
    Samsung needs to do like iPhone did, They need to make a S5 with metal around the outside , and make one with the Plastic cover like they have now.
    The S5p would be the one like the S5 now. You can remove the rear cover and put a SD card in or change the battery. This model is the cheaper model.

Then they need to make a S5M with a medal ring around it like a lot of people has been wanting.
    The S5M cost more like the iPhone 5S cost more.

And you need a special set of tool to take it apart just like the iPhone to change the battery or to put a SD card in.
    And makes the people wanting a metal band around the phone.

What do you think.

All I can say is I got my S5 when it came out like april 11 as my 1st Samsung Galaxy phone.
    Sure have enjoyed it.
    I think Samsung and every other Android device manufacturer needs to continue staying far away from anything Apple does.

Default Re: S5p & S5m

Quote Originally Posted by Greg C View Post
    I think Samsung and every other Android device manufacturer needs to continue staying far away from anything Apple does.
    I agree, and the devil with metal.

it is a waste of money and makes the phone more susceptible to damage when dropped.

Plastic is far more likely to survive a crash.

I have a Galaxy S that gave me 3 years service and never had a case on it. It has survived many a fall to tile and concrete floors during its' life and no scratches or broken parts on it. It is still working just fine. Just out of date technologically.
    Greg C likes this.