- 54 Posts
S5p & S5m
Samsung needs to do like iPhone did, They need to make a S5 with metal around the outside , and make one with the Plastic cover like they have now.
The S5p would be the one like the S5 now. You can remove the rear cover and put a SD card in or change the battery. This model is the cheaper model.
Then they need to make a S5M with a medal ring around it like a lot of people has been wanting.
The S5M cost more like the iPhone 5S cost more.
And you need a special set of tool to take it apart just like the iPhone to change the battery or to put a SD card in.
And makes the people wanting a metal band around the phone.
What do you think.
All I can say is I got my S5 when it came out like april 11 as my 1st Samsung Galaxy phone.
Sure have enjoyed it.
- 06-28-2014, 11:51 PM #2If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 06-29-2014, 11:51 AM #3
- 982 Posts
Re: S5p & S5m
it is a waste of money and makes the phone more susceptible to damage when dropped.
Plastic is far more likely to survive a crash.
I have a Galaxy S that gave me 3 years service and never had a case on it. It has survived many a fall to tile and concrete floors during its' life and no scratches or broken parts on it. It is still working just fine. Just out of date technologically.Verizon Galaxy S5
- By Roodog2k in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:28 AM
- By dlknight in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 11:11 PM
- By dman76 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 12Last Post: 05-27-2014, 07:56 PM
- By johnmcd348 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2014, 08:11 PM
- By keri2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 09:15 PM