Auto voice mail password sign in
Set this up two weeks ago and it worked perfectly on my Verizon S5. Did *86,xxxx#. Yesterday it stopped working altogether saying the number was not valid. The password worked perfectly manually. I tried two ,, and nothing. I tried three ,,, and it worked again for two times then back to the number is not valid.
Does anyone know why this would happen?
- 06-30-2014, 03:57 PM #2
- By King Mustard in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 173Last Post: 03-28-2015, 06:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:38 AM
- By tinker1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:34 PM
- By djjeffa in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:14 PM
- By indygreg in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:27 AM