- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Choosing A Contacts List
I have both Deja Office and Google address book on my S5. Using the Bluetooth headset to dial hands free, the system is a little schizophrenic. It seems to use either arbitrarily and contacts in one yet not in the other are sometimes recognized and sometimes not.
Is there any way to default to either one of the contacts systems or the other? I would be happy with either. I cannot get rid of Deja office because I am on a Microsoft exchange server that shares the calendar.
- 06-29-2014, 04:51 PM #2
Re: Choosing A Contacts List
I would unlink the Google Contacts list.
I had to because of similar problems like you have.
My phone had 3 contact lists when it first started up.
Talk about a mess. I never knew where my contacts went and then when I wanted to find them, they weren't in the list that I pulled up.
Go to Accounts and unlink everything except the one you want.
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:44 AM
- By theimmortalbg in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:57 PM
- By perdu in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Dan Parr in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:07 AM