- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
YouTube Playlist won't load or play on 3G
I've set up a YouTube playlist to help with my football (soccer) coaching.
When I go into YouTube App on my S5 with wi-fi it shows the playlist and plays the videos, when I try to do the same on 3g the playlist doesn't show up and the YouTube videos won't play (after finding them through search)
Does anyone know how I can fix this?
I've tried clearing the cache but that didn't work.
My signal under 3g is H or H+ so strong.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:01 PM
- By rachm10 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 05:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:24 AM
- By accuracy101 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:20 AM
- By lngndvs in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:10 AM