Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mhunter6378
  • 1 Post By toonzizhere
  • 1 Post By TimmyTwo2
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Emoji keyboards?

Personally I love the little emoji icons that are included in the messaging app on the s5 and I use them all the time. But I want to be able to use them in other apps too! Does anybody know any good keyboards in the Play Store that include the emojis right in the keyboard? I would look myself but I prefer recommendations

Oh and one that includes swipe is a plus!

Default Re: Emoji keyboards?

You can try Go keyboard.

Sent from my GT-P3100

I'm not sure it works in every app but if you long press the mic button a slide out menu will pop up and you can select the emoji menu. I don't use them much except to mess with my daughter, she sees them as belonging to her generation and not something her old man should have access to.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by toonzizhere View Post
    I'm not sure it works in every app but if you long press the mic button a slide out menu will pop up and you can select the emoji menu. I don't use them much except to mess with my daughter, she sees them as belonging to her generation and not something her old man should have access to.

I've had success with using the slide out as toonzizhere suggests when I am typing on Facebook.

Global Posts
    5,835 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

SwiftKey - and it's free. mhunter posted the link above.

I use Kii keyboard with the hand cent emoji plug in. You can use it on Facebook , Instagram, and twitter.

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by toonzizhere View Post

Oh my goodness. I feel so stupid, I didn't even know that that existed in the Samsung keyboard!!! I just tried it and sure enough, there's all the little icons! Thank you so much for pointing that out, now I have no need to download a different keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariah Richardson View Post
    Oh my goodness. I feel so stupid, I didn't even know that that existed in the Samsung keyboard!!! I just tried it and sure enough, there's all the little icons! Thank you so much for pointing that out, now I have no need to download a different keyboard.
    Yes you do. Try swiftkey for a day or two and you'll see what I mean. β˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by PsychDoc View Post
    Yes you do. Try swiftkey for a day or two and you'll see what I mean. β˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Okay! I'll give it a try thanks!!