- 1 Posts
Has anyone had problems with internet connectivity (mobile data not wifi) regularly dropping out on the S5.
I can still make phones calls and send text messages but internet connectivity stops.
I have replaced the sim, restarted phone, did a factory reset to no avail. The only thing I could find that seems to be working is turning off LTE connectivity so it can only connect to 3G and H+. I thought the issue that without consistent LTE in my house, its trying to connect and fails and leaves the phone in a state of 'limbo' with no reception. I don't really see this as a fix though as the phone shouldn't be doing it. Anyone have a similar issue/know any better fix.
- 07-01-2014, 02:49 PM #2
Re: Reception Problems
I have only lost DATA once, and that was when I dropped down into a very deep ravine w/o line of sight to a cell site.
Last week, I worked out on the lake's edge many miles from a cell site, and the phone dropped back to 1x... but data still worked, just excruciatingly slow.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2015, 03:23 AM
- By akshay sahasrabudhe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 02:01 AM