Just got my S5
Hello forum just got the S5 and am coming from the HTC One M7 which just completely was not what I expected in terms of quality. This phone however....WOOOW It's epic. Anyway I'm on the att carrier and was curious what apps is it okay to force stop and yet not affect the phones performance or just basic functions? I'm talking about bloat wear and just any other apps from samsung or att that I "should" force stop to free up some of that ram. Thank you! Also...my camera tends to do this thing where when I'm taking a photo is says hold steady while the camera takes the picture...why does it do this?
- 07-01-2014, 03:07 PM #2
- 07-01-2014, 03:44 PM #3
Re: Just got my S5
Turn off image stabilization in your camera settings. It'll take pictures much faster and you won't see that popup. As for apps, the easiest way to rid yourself of unwanted apps is to open the app drawer, tap the three dot menu button, select uninstall/disable apps, anything with a red minus sign is fair game but choose wisely. Most pre-installed apps can only be disabled. Additionally, if any were updated prior to disabling, you will most likely be prompted to uninstall updates and restore the factory app, do that, then select it again to disable it. Any apps disabled will be removed from your app drawer but can be restored if you change your mind later.
- 07-01-2014, 05:27 PM #5
- 07-02-2014, 01:40 AM #7
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:20 PM
- By tornado711 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 07-07-2014, 01:35 PM
- By Parham Goudarzi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 07-04-2014, 11:05 PM
- By ciydihcitckhcpkviycyxicoh y in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:37 AM