Cant update software
I just switched from iOs to Android and its been a huge upgrade in my opinion. There is one problem that keeps occuring though and that is the following error:"Failed to update software. Use SKT USIM card to update". I bought the s5 on eBay from Korea. Does anyone know what to do about this?
In advance, Thank you!
- 07-02-2014, 09:53 AM #2
Re: Cant update software
- 07-02-2014, 06:33 PM #4
- 02-12-2015, 01:06 AM #5
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2014, 12:01 AM
- By Mia Cir in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 11:58 PM
- By centerwaters in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:24 AM
- By Alex Man in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 07:06 AM
- By ferriman in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:04 AM