Galaxy S5 picture moving/saving question

Anna Guareno

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Ahhh! On my second glass of wine and want to scream as I cannot figure this out! When I move pictures from my Galaxy S5 to my laptop or send in an email, they are HUGE. 5-8 MB. I cannot find a way to resize or compress before I send or save...does anyone have a solution? Thanks so much.:'(

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Good question. I would like to know also. On my Blackberry you were given the option to choose the size of the attachment.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the option (S5 AT&T) with the stock email app for original, large (70%), medium (30%) or small (10%). With the Gmail app there isn't that option, they are sent at original file size.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Darn, I could email using Outlook and then resize for pictures, but I cannot get a video out of the camera at all. Any other ideas?

Videos are probably going to exceed to file size limitations for most emails unless you shoot them in lower resolutions and make them really short in time, kinda defeats the purpose of having a good camera though. What works best for me is using Google Drive or Dropbox. Move the video there, then send a link to whoever you want to share it with. On the other end, I can download to my computer from the cloud storage. I also use Dropbox to auto backup all my pics and videos.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante