Unable to select saved files

steve1279

May 25, 2014
Visit site
i have been trying to attach a file I have saved on my phone to a websites feedback but it will not do it. I click the attach file button, it opens up a prompt to select where i want to get the file, i find and choose the file but nothing. I thought maybe it was just that site, but its any site where i need to attach a file. what gives?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
i have been trying to attach a file I have saved on my phone to a websites feedback but it will not do it. I click the attach file button, it opens up a prompt to select where i want to get the file, i find and choose the file but nothing. I thought maybe it was just that site, but its any site where i need to attach a file. what gives?

Hi there. What browser are you using? Have you tried using different ones?

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app

steve1279

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I use Dolphin browser. I didn't try at the time to use another as I had used google search to find what i was looking for and then just followed the links from there. I eventually just used my regular email to attach the documents when they responded to my request. I'll have to maybe download another browser and see if that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar