- 5 Posts
Snapchat not waking screen?
I just got my s5 yesterday and have been enjoying setting it all up. However, I'm having a weird issue that I cannot find an answer for. When I get a new snapchat, it does not wake my screen or activate my LED. The only way I know I have a new snap is to click my home button and wake the screen myself. When I do this, it will then pop up in the notification bar and my LED will begin blinking. I have the settings in snapchat set to wake the screen, however, it is not doing that.
Is this a common issue? Should I factory reset my phone and start over? Is there some sort of mystery setting I am unaware of? I haven't used android since the original galaxy note back in 2012, so forgive me if I ask beginner questions.
- 07-03-2014, 03:38 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Snapchat not waking screen?
Yes my LED does work normally. I did a cache wipe by holding the volume, home and power keys. After that it appears to be working. Thanks for the advice. Hope it keeps up. Really loving the phone so far. Can't believe I stuck with iPhones for so long!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:18 PM
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 34Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:27 AM
- By sonyjustbegun in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 03:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM