Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Blue Tooth Audio Default Music Player

I prefer to stream radio in my car on my Galaxy S5 and play it on my Kenwood radio via the blue tooth. Each time I connect the blue tooth to my radio and try to stream radio, the phone automatically starts playing songs preloaded on my phone. Then I have to force close the music player to make it stop. My old Galaxy S did not do this and would just stream what I had chosen manually or nothing (if I hadn't open anything). How can I stop this from being a default feature?

Default Re: Blue Tooth Audio Default Music Player

I was having a very similar issue (but with my podcast player launching), and here is a forum I found on a very similar topic. Disable auto-start when phone connects to vehicle's Bluetooth

The solution posted there was to install this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y.music.player

I downloaded the Bluetooth connect & Play and will test next time I am in my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerr0058 View Post
    I prefer to stream radio in my car on my Galaxy S5 and play it on my Kenwood radio via the blue tooth. Each time I connect the blue tooth to my radio and try to stream radio, the phone automatically starts playing songs preloaded on my phone. Then I have to force close the music player to make it stop. My old Galaxy S did not do this and would just stream what I had chosen manually or nothing (if I hadn't open anything). How can I stop this from being a default feature?