- 1 Posts
Blue Tooth Audio Default Music Player
I prefer to stream radio in my car on my Galaxy S5 and play it on my Kenwood radio via the blue tooth. Each time I connect the blue tooth to my radio and try to stream radio, the phone automatically starts playing songs preloaded on my phone. Then I have to force close the music player to make it stop. My old Galaxy S did not do this and would just stream what I had chosen manually or nothing (if I hadn't open anything). How can I stop this from being a default feature?
- 07-03-2014, 02:19 PM #2
- 94 Posts
Re: Blue Tooth Audio Default Music Player
I was having a very similar issue (but with my podcast player launching), and here is a forum I found on a very similar topic. Disable auto-start when phone connects to vehicle's Bluetooth
The solution posted there was to install this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y.music.player
I downloaded the Bluetooth connect & Play and will test next time I am in my car.
- By gracepink in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:14 AM
- By Crystal Helin-Leask in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 07:09 AM
- By Crystal Helin-Leask in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 01:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Joe Wylot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 06:37 PM