Best Samsung (S5) Ad

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I LMAO because it's exactly the scene I remember seeing in Airports last year when I went to Las Vegas.

GC736

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Classic Samsung advertising, love it! Anyone catch the tablet dangling from a wall wart near the beginning?

Posted via Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was dumb. They should show what the phone can do instead. I would never mention my competitor, ever. Let your stuff sell itself.

Kel M

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I thought it was dumb. They should show what the phone can do instead. I would never mention my competitor, ever. Let your stuff sell itself.
They did mentioned what the phone can do, watch the ad again. Nothing wrong with poking fun at your biggest competitor

rockitdog23

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Samsung has done a nice job of creating ads as of late. But not ever iPhone user gets to the airport with 4% of battery.... give me a break. My S5 doesn't get that much more batter on a full charge than my iPhone 5s did!

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
They did mentioned what the phone can do, watch the ad again. Nothing wrong with poking fun at your biggest competitor

They actually talked about it quite a bit.
But the point of the ad is just more of the Apple vs Samsung debate. This gets right to the heart of each phone.
I half expect Apple to subtly kick back with "uuuh my phone fits in my pocket with room to spare"

It's all to keep us talking about the device.

Mike: hey did you see that ad?
Bob: Oh you mean the one talking about how Apple users are always charging but Samsung users have the Ultra Power Saving mode and can swap batteries?
Mike: Eventhough Apples can't swap batteries or have the battery life like Samsung they're still awesome.
Bob: ok..... yeah.... I like battery life though.