- 07-04-2014, 05:39 AM #2
- 31 Posts
Exactly my problem. It's super annoying and can be downright embarrassing when I forget I didn't end the call but made remarks about caller )
What's up with that? I have also switched from iPhone that was really fast. When I tested the proximity sensor it responded really fast.
I rest my case.
- 07-04-2014, 08:41 AM #3
Re: Lag when moving phone away from face to hangup call
Mine does the same, it takes a second or two for the display to return. If it's causing you an issue and you want to end calls quicker, you can set the power button to end calls. Go into your call settings and you can turn on that feature.
- By scipper77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2014, 07:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:23 AM
- By scottcraft in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:25 PM
- By Paulskiogorki in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 08:14 PM