I did the towelroot on my S5 sprint phone. also, used the root checker, and said it was successful.
my question is, is this a true root? can i install roms? what is the best recovery to use?
Is there instructions out there, on how to get a recovery installed after doing towel root?
If i havent done the true, full root, how much further do i need to go, in order to start flashing roms?
Is there a true, Google Play edition rom out there for this phone?
- 07-04-2014, 03:11 PM #2Jim Ayers
Recovering Crackberry Abuser
- By Goopi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 07:39 PM
- By Goopi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 01:54 AM
- By tornado711 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:54 AM
- By darth android in forum Android L Developer PreviewReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2014, 10:17 AM