- 07-05-2014, 04:16 AM #2
- 1,661 Posts
Re: HSPA speed!
I have never seen HSPA noted as being used on my phone.
1x, 2g, 3g, 4g yes, but not H.
Where are you located? I am very curious.
Who is your carrier ISP?
I'm in Oklahoma, USA and get 3g and 4g most of the time until I travel out into the rural areas which I do a lot on my job.
At my home, with 4g I get a bit better than you, but not near as good as some folks can who live in very heavily packed metro areas. Like Houston or New York City.Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day, using ART
Box Stock, not rooted
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid senses Scrn off=Wifi & Data OFF,
senses Scrn on=WiFi & Data ON
- 07-05-2014, 08:27 AM #3
- 07-05-2014, 03:55 PM #5Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- By darryjr in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2014, 12:04 AM
- By marios1441 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:53 PM
- By reese229 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 08:42 AM
- By RogaDanar in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:07 AM
- By RilleL in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:55 PM