- 07-05-2014, 03:16 AM #2
Re: HSPA speed!
I have never seen HSPA noted as being used on my phone.
1x, 2g, 3g, 4g yes, but not H.
Where are you located? I am very curious.
Who is your carrier ISP?
I'm in Oklahoma, USA and get 3g and 4g most of the time until I travel out into the rural areas which I do a lot on my job.
At my home, with 4g I get a bit better than you, but not near as good as some folks can who live in very heavily packed metro areas. Like Houston or New York City.
- 07-05-2014, 07:27 AM #3
- 07-05-2014, 02:55 PM #5
- By darryjr in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:04 PM
- By marios1441 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:53 PM
- By reese229 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:42 AM
- By RogaDanar in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:07 AM
- By RilleL in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 02:55 PM