Can I not move the "apps" button?
I'm just trying to set up my phone and I think I'm going to make a couple homescreens with my main apps there and then only go to the apps draw when using one of many apps i'll rarely use. That way a quick swipe to the right shows me my most useful apps on one page. I'd like to take off the app drawer button from the bottom 5 icons on the home screen but can't appear to move it?
- 07-05-2014, 01:54 AM #2
- 07-05-2014, 02:34 AM #3
- 61 Posts
Re: Can I not move the "apps" button?
try using an alternative launcher/home manager instead, if you really want to get rid of the apps icon, it used to bug me too.
i recommend Apex, its popular and possibly lighter than Nova.. but there are many, you might want something else, do a web search for the best android launchers or something.
- By PercyChuggs in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:15 PM
- By ShaneN. in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:20 PM
- By Closingracer in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 08:24 AM
- By lesir in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 11:24 PM