- 07-05-2014, 07:01 PM #3
- 07-05-2014, 07:28 PM #4
- 07-05-2014, 08:52 PM #5
- 07-05-2014, 10:17 PM #6
- 1,657 Posts
Re: (pictures) what causes this?Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day, using ART
Box Stock, not rooted
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid senses Scrn off=Wifi & Data OFF,
senses Scrn on=WiFi & Data ON
- 07-07-2014, 08:10 AM #8
- 07-07-2014, 02:12 PM #9
- 07-07-2014, 05:29 PM #10
Re: (pictures) what causes this?
Yup, that is definitely corrupt files. I had issues with SD cards on the Note 2, the S4, and the Note 3. I guess Samsung hasn't learned and is still frying SD Cards on the S5. Is your card by any chance a SanDisk one? They seem to be the most affected.
PS: After my experience (and there was an article about it on AC, too, a while back), I STRONGLY suggest you never store your camera pictures on SD card and always try to back up to Google or Dropbox or at least your PC.
- 07-08-2014, 05:35 PM #12
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:05 AM
- By pwscott in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-05-2014, 09:33 PM
- By peacefulberry in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 05:49 PM
- By Daniel62 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:40 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:03 PM