- 1 Posts
Dust in Speaker Grill
Just got my Galaxy S5 two days ago, and it looks like there are two balls of dust inside the calling speaker on the front of the phone. They are at complete opposite ends, so it looks like it could be a part of the phone, but I'm not sure and I would like to exchange it if something isn't right.
- 07-05-2014, 09:14 PM #2
- 07-05-2014, 09:22 PM #3
- 722 Posts
Re: Dust in Speaker Grill
I have never heard so much "dust" talk in all my (cell phone) life <lol>
"calling speaker"? Is that the ear piece at the top of the phone? I don't see
anything and I think it would take a 100x magnifying glass to detect a speck of dust.
Sorry, I don't see anything that shouldn't be there except for a good many smudgy finger prints.
I need to clean the screen.
- 07-05-2014, 10:22 PM #4If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 07-07-2014, 10:24 AM #5
- By mosesthetool in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:49 PM
- By dandrew68 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:04 PM
my Samsung GT-S5830i keeps telling me that my text in box is full, and I can't receive any more textBy AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 09:52 AM