Macro Focus Doesn't Work
So I used to have an S3, and its camera had a macro focus mode, which worked really well for taking pictures up close of things. There appears to be no macro focus mode option on the S5, and it just can't focus on close-up objects, despite how when it tries to focus I see the object in focus momentarily and the focus it ends up on is terribly blurry.
I know it can focus on objects this close, but the auto-focus refuses to do it. It takes at least a full second to auto-focus each time, and having to try to get the auto-focus to work for 10-15 seconds before giving up is very annoying.
- 07-06-2014, 08:50 PM #2
- 07-06-2014, 08:58 PM #3
- 07-06-2014, 09:11 PM #4
- 07-07-2014, 12:34 AM #6
- 07-07-2014, 12:56 AM #7
Re: Macro Focus Doesn't Work
Okay, in trying to test this I went to take another picture and it focused from two inches, but only once and then it couldn't do it again.
- By jimmyvh in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:53 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-07-2014, 12:42 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 04:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:25 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:58 PM