- 5 Posts
Cracked screen question.
So today I dropped my s5 with a spigen tough armor case on it. I guess it must have hit the corner because the crack starts right next to the front facing camera and has three lines spreading across the rest of the phone. I was going to replace it myself but Does the glass actually cost $180 to get why so expensive
- 07-08-2014, 06:51 PM #2
- 07-08-2014, 07:20 PM #4
Re: Cracked screen question.
If the touch screen still functions you could probably get away with just the glass. Although it's easier to replace as an assembly. I would suggest watching some YouTube videos on replacing the glass to get familiar with the procedure. There may not be any for the S5 yet, don't know haven't really looked, but the s4 should be similar enough to give you an idea of what's involved and what to expect.
- By Blackbeagle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-11-2014, 11:37 AM
- By ninja_geezer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:24 PM
- By Venkatramanan Ramasubramanian in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 04:36 PM
- By kbeano in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:30 PM