just got an OTA system update...

jk175d

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't see any mention of it here on Android Central or in the forums. It was about 145mb. Anyone else get this and know what the update is? I'm diving in blindly now. It says "Android is upgrading" after the reboot....

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I don't see any mention of it here on Android Central or in the forums. It was about 145mb. Anyone else get this and know what the update is? I'm diving in blindly now. It says "Android is upgrading" after the reboot....

What Carrier ?

Posted via Android Central App

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking they took their regular scheduled update and wrapped the Wifi Calling into it as well. And are you guys JUST now getting this? I got this update on the 3rd... I know because I was trying to send an important email as I was being forced to reboot -_-

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Still trying to wrap my mind around 145 MB to do WIFI calling......seems a bit excessive....

I got it on 6/25, one thing I noticed on WiFi calling the Network option switches to CDMA, when I'm off, it switches back to default (I have on automatic), thinking that may be because of the file size because it's automatically doing that on the back end.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX