Heartbeat-like sound when changing songs?

Skimmt

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
This is driving me crazy.... every time I change a song on my S5 it makes an annoying sound (a short boom boom that sounds a bit like a heart beat). I've only heard this when playing it in my car, not through the headphones. However, there is no sound like this when I play music in my car from my iPhone or other devices. Does anybody have a similar issue and can help me get rid of this annoying sound??

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
plugging it through a cord, never had a problem with previous devices

Sounds like electric pulses of something of that nature. Can someone recreate the sound in MP3 of similar form. I'm more focused on frequency of the sound within a set amount of time rather than exact pitch and tone.

Generally that "Heartbeat" sound is caused by a bad connection, the audio cord traveling over/around a power cord of some sort, or something similar along those lines. The problem is based on sound lines getting too close to power lines.

Skimmt

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Sound came back :( I too thought it was a bad connection but I plugged in my iPhone 4s and had absolutely no problems. At the same time I plugged in my Galaxy S5 into another car and did not hear the sound. It's like a bad compatibility thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol