Network and System Tools

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone using any tools to monitor the network or the internals of the S5? I'm looking for some basic tools such as WiFi Overview 360, Watchdog and CPU -Z all found for free in the Playstore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using any tools to monitor the network or the internals of the S5? I'm looking for some basic tools such as WiFi Overview 360, Watchdog and CPU -Z all found for free in the Playstore.

I use WiFi Overview 360 quite a bit. It was very helpful in solving a WiFi problem in my home. Turned out that a neighbor(s) and I were all trying to use Channel 11. When WiFi Overview 360 suggested "a best channel" I then reprogrammed my WiFi router to that channel and locked it down tight, turned off Guest Account and no more troubles for me.

Not familiar with Watchdog or CPU-Z

The attached photo shows the WiFi tools that I have used. Each of them has their own little nitch that makes it a favorite for various reasons.

Download them and try them out. I keep them all and will be adding the two you mentioned to see how they work.

Attachments

• WiFi tools.jpg
    WiFi tools.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 14

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Also using Network System Info. The Watchdog I was referring to was Watchdog Lite. Also just added Speed Test to the group.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Another tool for the network and very useful is viaProtect again free from the Playstore. It's a tool that let's you know where you have been on the Internet by country, and by organization. Very interesting app and great for telling you about what your WiFi is doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38