- 13 Posts
Picture Location AND Created Folder (can't remove).
1st - I take a picture (shows up in my Gallery) and when I try to send it (as attachment) via Yahoo Mail - I can't find it! Normally, it would be stored in my DCIM folder
1. Browse Folders - it takes me to "/storage/emulated/0/
2. I go to DCIM/ then 100ANDRO/ - and get "no files."
2nd - I was messing around and created a folder (didn't name it). How do I delete it?
Thanks everyone for your help. I have never had a problem like this with all my past Droids but this Samsung is a real challenge for me!
UPDATE: Found solution. When I go into Yahoo Mail and select attach - it takes me to a default directory (called emulation) that actually has DCIM and only one sub directory. I backed all the way down to nothing and selected extSdCard that "DCIM" has three sub directories including one called Camera which contains my pictures.
- By SteffcheP in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 06:54 PM
- By AKFL3TCH3R in forum LG G3Replies: 22Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:30 PM
- By jeobsplyr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:27 AM
- By masareti_718 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 11:10 PM