Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Removed Apps & Users Pulling This Much?

Anyone know what this even means & why it would be pulling that much usage, running in the background?

It wasn't high up on the mobile data list, this just has me perplexed because I have no idea what it is.

Also, I didn't even have Google plus set up. Huh. It was running in the background too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Default Re: Removed Apps & Users Pulling This Much?

That's just how much data was used by various apps before you uninstalled them. Have you uninstalled a number of apps this past month?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes. It also has been burning through battery. Today when I went to work, it was fully charged. By the time I left, it was, 22%. I've been going through ally all my apps to see what is causing the wake lock up but I can't tell. Maps isn't is, email, etc. Just can't figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How's the cell signal there? Could you show us some screenshots of your Battery screen, the fullscreen battery graph (which shows Awake time), the Screen category (to see total screen-on time), and the Cell Standby category (to see Time Without Signal)?

In the meantime, check out this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
    awriternot likes this.