Constantly being asked to set default apps on my S5

Demodocus

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I searched around a bit and didn't see a post about this (if there is one already, please feel free to point me in that direction!) I am using a T-Mobile Galaxy S5, and on a near-daily basis my phone is asking me to select which app I want to use for certain tasks, and even if I tell it to always use a certain app, I will inevitably be asked again within a day or two to re-select the default app. For instance, if I go to open a link on Facebook or Twitter, even though I have it set to default open in Link Bubble, it still asks me. I'll select "Always" for Link Bubble, but the next day or two days later it will again ask me to select which browser I want to use.

Anyone have this issue/fix this issue? Thanks.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a fix but have the same problem. I've spoken to both AT&T and Samsung about this and all I get back is they are looking in to it. I have the same issue with the settings on the stock camera. For some reason I cannot get them to stick either. Let's see what gets done about this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't run Link Bubble, but have this same issue with most of my apps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
The same issue on the note 3 it drove me crazy! Just switch to the LG G3 and smooth sailing so far much better UI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow