Constantly being asked to set default apps on my S5
I searched around a bit and didn't see a post about this (if there is one already, please feel free to point me in that direction!) I am using a T-Mobile Galaxy S5, and on a near-daily basis my phone is asking me to select which app I want to use for certain tasks, and even if I tell it to always use a certain app, I will inevitably be asked again within a day or two to re-select the default app. For instance, if I go to open a link on Facebook or Twitter, even though I have it set to default open in Link Bubble, it still asks me. I'll select "Always" for Link Bubble, but the next day or two days later it will again ask me to select which browser I want to use.
Anyone have this issue/fix this issue? Thanks.
- 07-14-2014, 11:20 AM #2
- 1,005 Posts
Re: Constantly being asked to set default apps on my S5
I don't have a fix but have the same problem. I've spoken to both AT&T and Samsung about this and all I get back is they are looking in to it. I have the same issue with the settings on the stock camera. For some reason I cannot get them to stick either. Let's see what gets done about this.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-14-2014, 11:45 AM #3
- 07-14-2014, 11:54 AM #4
- 07-14-2014, 01:30 PM #5
- 07-15-2014, 10:38 AM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 16Last Post: 07-07-2015, 12:53 PM
- By John Mark Legiralde in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2015, 10:23 AM
- By eddiebhoy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:41 AM
- By eddiebhoy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:08 PM
- By jmk1127 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 11:11 AM