- 1 Posts
S5 TouchWiz Home Start Page
Somehow, when first setting up my S5, I messed up the start page for TouchWiz Home (the little house that indicates which page will show at startup) and the little house got moved. Now how do I change it back to the page I want to appear? I cannot find how to move the indicator.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-14-2014, 04:54 PM #2
- 07-14-2014, 04:57 PM #3
- 34 Posts
Re: S5 TouchWiz Home Start Page
Long press on a blank area on any of your screen until you are in settings mode. Scroll to the screen you want to set as home. At the top of the screen you will see a very light home icon at the top. Press that home icon and that screen will become the home screen.
Edit: Beat me to it mhunter.
- By KrautMcFriend in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:51 PM
- By Demodocus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2014, 10:38 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:27 PM
- By KrautMcFriend in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:48 PM
- By nickt916 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:03 PM