Weird feature, help me find it again

egustero

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

First time poster here. I just switched to the S5 from a nexus 4, loving the choice si far. Have had the S5 for about a week now.

My reason for seeking help today:
I was in a text message and I pressed SOMETHING and received an option to resize the message window with other menu options on the left side. Almost like wheb yoy are using an internet browser and have the ability to change the size of a window. I tried taking a screenshot of it but was not able to. I locked my phn with it like that and when I went back to the text it was normal like before.

I have tried searching for this feature and tried replicating it with no luck. No one out there has written about it as a "hidden" feature. Ive gone through all the settings and nada...

I am on stock rom developer option enabled, nothing weird or out of ordinary installed.

Any help is appreciated!

Posted via Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Are you talking about multi-window? You can have two apps open and resize how they split the screen.

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

First time poster here. I just switched to the S5 from a nexus 4, loving the choice si far. Have had the S5 for about a week now.

My reason for seeking help today:
I was in a text message and I pressed SOMETHING and received an option to resize the message window with other menu options on the left side. Almost like wheb yoy are using an internet browser and have the ability to change the size of a window. I tried taking a screenshot of it but was not able to. I locked my phn with it like that and when I went back to the text it was normal like before.

I have tried searching for this feature and tried replicating it with no luck. No one out there has written about it as a "hidden" feature. Ive gone through all the settings and nada...

I am on stock rom developer option enabled, nothing weird or out of ordinary installed.

Any help is appreciated!

hee... hee... yes it's the hidden feature of the S5 which most of the people aren't aware about ! The feature you are looking over your S5 is called Priority List. It can be found over the Samsung's default messaging app. You can configure to enlist close friends, relatives and other contacts whom you like to become the primary recipents of your SMS/MMS. Head over the messages then tap the pus icon to select specific contacts. Simple .... :)

egustero

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Similar to it but no. I've played with the multi window feature and at the time this happened that was turned off.

egustero

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Found it on the foeum for the note 3. Its the one handed mode and you get to it by swipin acoeas your screen and back to get it. Ive attached a screenshot I captured this time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-15-06-52-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-15-06-52-04.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 16

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech