Dust Under Trident Case Screen Protector

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm not familiar with this particular case/protector, but broadly speaking.
If the screen protector is part of the case (not directly attached to the screen of the phone), then yes the right kind of dust can give you little scratches
If this is a screen protector that's "Stuck" onto the phone's screen, it won't cause any harm, but it MAY be annoying to the user.

This is typically one of the reasons I don't use cases with attached screen protectors.

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
It's a case similar to an Otterbox.

Cyclops Case for Samsung Galaxy S V

Basically one of these, I'm thinking of just taking it off and getting an s5 flip case.

If it helps, I wanted a slim but protective case, so after trying 4 various cases I ended up finding a Spigen Tough Armour case. Added one of the Tempered glass screen protectors to it, and boy am I a happy camper. Just an idea. Of course, to each, his own.

1L0ve

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
If it helps, I wanted a slim but protective case, so after trying 4 various cases I ended up finding a Spigen Tough Armour case. Added one of the Tempered glass screen protectors to it, and boy am I a happy camper. Just an idea. Of course, to each, his own.

Yeah I'm just wondering if the one I'm using now has done any damage, but I will check out the Spigen cas.e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair