- 07-15-2014, 11:19 AM #2
- 150 Posts
Re: Dust Under Trident Case Screen Protector
I'm not familiar with this particular case/protector, but broadly speaking.
If the screen protector is part of the case (not directly attached to the screen of the phone), then yes the right kind of dust can give you little scratches
If this is a screen protector that's "Stuck" onto the phone's screen, it won't cause any harm, but it MAY be annoying to the user.
This is typically one of the reasons I don't use cases with attached screen protectors.Moto Photon Q (work/power phone) / Sam S5 (new primary) / Sam Continuum (music)
- 07-15-2014, 11:45 AM #4
- 150 Posts
Re: Dust Under Trident Case Screen ProtectorMoto Photon Q (work/power phone) / Sam S5 (new primary) / Sam Continuum (music)
- By wilsonye in forum Android AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-22-2015, 05:12 AM
- By John Venables in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-25-2014, 04:02 AM
- By lanzador49 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 12Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 06:37 AM
- By Michael Wescott in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:14 PM