Hi all - just got the S5 about 3 weeks ago and love it so far - but there are certainly some little quirks that I am still trying to figure out.

For example, today I was scrolling through my photo gallery on the phone to send a picture to someone and there were a bunch of little gray squares as I scrolled down. I realized that the photos that are grayed out are Facebook photos. So, I checked my photo gallery settings and made sure that I had it set up to include Facebook pics under "Content to display", and I also synced the gallery. For some reason, I still cannot see all those photos. Up until today, I could see them - not sure what I could have possibly done to have this happen. Like I said, they're not really 'gone', I can see the little gray squares where they are all supposed to be.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, were you able to resolve? Thanks in advance.
    07-15-2014 07:40 PM
    That happened to me once with my GS4 a few months ago. I pulled the battery out, waited a few minutes, put the battery back and turned the phone on.

It fixed it and never happened again!

Sent From Another Galaxy
    07-15-2014 09:50 PM