Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Photo Gallery Mystery?

Hi all - just got the S5 about 3 weeks ago and love it so far - but there are certainly some little quirks that I am still trying to figure out.

For example, today I was scrolling through my photo gallery on the phone to send a picture to someone and there were a bunch of little gray squares as I scrolled down. I realized that the photos that are grayed out are Facebook photos. So, I checked my photo gallery settings and made sure that I had it set up to include Facebook pics under "Content to display", and I also synced the gallery. For some reason, I still cannot see all those photos. Up until today, I could see them - not sure what I could have possibly done to have this happen. Like I said, they're not really 'gone', I can see the little gray squares where they are all supposed to be.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, were you able to resolve? Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    6,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: Photo Gallery Mystery?

That happened to me once with my GS4 a few months ago. I pulled the battery out, waited a few minutes, put the battery back and turned the phone on.

It fixed it and never happened again!

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!