Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

Default Wireless Charging

I got the wireless charging back and a charging pad today and so far it works fairly well even though it takes longer to charge it went from 50% to 100% in 2 hours. Oh and both my cases dont fit with the back cover. Do any of you have this setup and how do you like it I'm not sure how I feel, maybe I'll return it? I just wish it had the same charging speed as the wired charger. If anyone knows of a wireless charging pad that charges at the same rate of the cable charger please tell me?

Global Posts
    6,370 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: Wireless Charging

I think that's the way it is with all the wireless charging pads, at least from all the people that have the same set up.

I wanted to go that route but at the end I didn't because I knew the phone wouldn't work with the cases. Ugh! 😡

Sent From Another Galaxy
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Default Re: Wireless Charging

I use the incipio dual pro case with the oem charging back and it works perfectly. I don't think wireless charging at the same speed as the cable is possible.

Posted via Android Central App