- 1 Posts
How to control audio output device in car with bluetooth connected
This seems so simple, but I am not sure how to do it... In my car, I have linked my phone to the bluetooth. When I get in the car, it automatically connects, and all is well. At this point I can do phone calls, steam any application's sound, and control the media player in my phone. This is great....
Now the problem. If I am listening to the radio instead of media, the sound for the GPS and all notifications go to the car receiver which is set to radio, so I do not hear them. What I am hoping is that there is a widget available that allows me to quickly switch all sound that is not phone calls to the phone's speakers?
Any help would be appreciated.
- 07-16-2014, 05:43 PM #2
- 21 Posts
Re: How to control audio output device in car with bluetooth connected
When your car is connected to bluetooth, you have the option to connect the phone and/or media. Once you connect, you can go to the settings for the device you are connected to and take the check out of the box for media. This will allow you to use bluetooth to place calls and still hear notifications and GPS directions through the phone speakers. There might be widgets available to create a shortcut directly to bluetooth settings.
- 07-16-2014, 06:00 PM #3
- By beezlebubz in forum LG G3Replies: 59Last Post: 01-19-2015, 03:04 PM
- By Tal Herman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 08-03-2014, 03:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:56 PM
- By darkhan in forum LG G3Replies: 13Last Post: 07-16-2014, 01:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:51 AM