Uploading pics from Google Photos to Facebook

tibbi64

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed this, but I cannot upload pictures from Google Photos. From the app I can share to Facebook but it uploads a blank status update and does not insert the photo. I thought it was the new Facebook update, so I uninstalled and found a older version online. But that did not work. I had the Nexus 4 before this phone. Is it the Samsung S5? It is rooted with the permissions to save to SD card. 4.4.2(T-Mobile). I have not put a custom rom on it yet, not sure which one I want to try first. Anyone having this issue?

Thanks,

bIOforger

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Never tried that to be honest, I guess google really want you to upload to google circles and not facebook ;)

All my google+ photos are on my phone, so when on facebook i just upload them from the phone directly. That is still a pain though, as the fb app shows all your phones pics in one huge list and not by folder, so finding the pic you want is always a chore if you have hundreds of pics.

tibbi64

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Within the Photos App you can upload to facebook, but nothing uploads. Facebooks app just opens with a blank status update.

Skifreakk

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
No one else has this probelm?

Posted via Android Central App

Hi, I have Nexus 5x, trying to upload from Google photos to Facebook , not using fb app. It lets me select multiple photos. But when I click upload, only one photo gets posted !! Annoying ! Can't find an answer..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc