- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Internet keep crashing
Hi, Bought galaxy s5 couple of weeks ago. Everything was working perfect. Suddenly today, when I tried to open gmail in internet app, it crashed. Tried all possible way by clearing cache, clearing data, restarting phone etc but as soon as I log into my gmail account it crashes. One thing to note is until I log in to my gmail account internet app works fine. Its just when I log in and it starts showing me emails, it crashes and never comes back to life.
Any other website is fine it's just the gmail that crashes this internet app.
- 07-16-2014, 10:09 PM #2
Re: Internet keep crashing
Welcome to Android Central! What happens when it crashes? Do you get an error message? Does it force stop? Does it just freeze?
Also, have you considered simply using the Gmail app?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:19 PM
- By Coldy86 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:37 AM
- By Chase Patton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:23 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:53 PM
- By OliviaHubbard in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:48 AM