Airplane Mode

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
This is probably a dumb question, but I'm going to ask anyway. Lol Am I able to still listen to music that I put on my SD card while in airplane mode? I don't travel a lot so I don't have any reason to use airplane mode.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
This is probably a dumb question, but I'm going to ask anyway. Lol Am I able to still listen to music that I put on my SD card while in airplane mode? I don't travel a lot so I don't have any reason to use airplane mode.

Airplane mode cuts off cell signals of any kind. Data, voice...all of them. You can enable airplane mode and then turn on wifi (if it is on before you activate Airplane mode wifi will get shut down too). This has no bearing on music on you internal storage.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Airplane mode cuts off cell signals of any kind. Data, voice...all of them. You can enable airplane mode and then turn on wifi (if it is on before you activate Airplane mode wifi will get shut down too). This has no bearing on music on you internal storage.

OK. Thanks

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site

Well, yes you can listen music saved over the SD card while you are in the Airplane mode because, Airplane mode only cuts down all the communication medium i.e. data and voice call but it doesn't cuts you down from listening music. So there is are no worries over this you can listen to music saved over the SD card while you're in Airplane mode.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, yes you can listen music saved over the SD card while you are in the Airplane mode because, Airplane mode only cuts down all the communication medium i.e. data and voice call but it doesn't cuts you down from listening music. So there is are no worries over this you can listen to music saved over the SD card while you're in Airplane mode.

Thanks